Why Athena IPM may interest you for insect control?
- Natural compound that does not affect the development or the harvest of the plant.
- Contains no chemical compounds and does not affect crops or growers.
- Promotes crop quality and production.
- Acts effectively against fungi, mould, both for their elimination and prevention.
- Can be used from the beginning and until the end of the harvest.
- It is recommended to use IPM as a preventive to avoid possible invasions.
ATHENA IPM acts on contact, eliminating insects when they enter the grooves that appear on the branches of the plants or on the surface of the leaves. These recesses in cannabis crops are ideal for insect invasions, IPM prevents their expansion and resistance to its effect. The IPM formula is composed of natural oils that promote plant growth while being effective against fungal invasions or spores. It is not harmful for the crops or the growers and can be used from the beginning until the end of the harvest without any problem.
How to apply Athena IPM insect control in cannabis cultivation?
The dosage is between 23 and 32 ml per liter of irrigation water. Spray with the lights off until the entire structure of the plant (trunk and leaves) is soaked. It is recommended to use a sprayer. Apply 3 times for a period of 3 days. If Athena IPM is used as a preventive, it is recommended a dosage between 13 and 15 ml per liter of water and to apply it 2 or 3 days a week.
Athena IPM Insect Control is effective in controlling
- Two-spotted spider mites
- Southern red mites
- Red spiders
- Mole crickets
- The mosquito larva
- European red mites
- Powdery mildew
Active compounds of Athena IPM:
- Citric acid - 0.05%
- Mint oil - 1.5%
- Lemongrass oil - 1.5%
- Geranium oil – 1.5
Athena IPM Insect Control Inert Ingredients - 95.45%:
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate