Cinnamon Buddha OG
Why Buy Cinnamon Buddha OG Seeds?
- If you enjoy the authentic aromas and flavors of kush seeds and want good flower productions, Cinnamon Buddha OG is an excellent choice.
- If your goal is to make great kush hash, with Cinnamon Buddha OG you can get big, compact and resinous buds.
- Highly recommended for gourmet and occasional smokers who like quality and relaxing effects.
The seeds of Cinnamon Buddha OG come from a clone originating from Florida, this clone is called Triangle OG in homage to three of the most important cannabis cities of this state in the United States, Tampa, Miami and Jacksonville. To obtain this kush strain improvement, another cannabis queen was also used, the prestigious Fire OG, a cannabis hybrid descended from a genetic selection of Raskal's OG Kush and the famous SFV OG Kush, a cannabis specimen with powerful effect already known in the cannabis game.
Cinnamon Buddha OG Indoor Grows
With a branched structure of stretched leaves, very particular to OG / Kush genetics, it allows light penetration throughout the marijuana plant and promotes a flowering time of about 63 days on average. Cinnamon Buddha OG is an easy-to-grow cannabis plant that yields heavy resinous yields. It can manage to produce between 400 and 450 grams per square meter in indoor crops.
Outdoor cultivation of Cinnamon Buddha OG seeds
It is a cannabis plant that adapts to any outdoor location, although the large yields are notable in arid, desert or mountainous climates, resistant to high and extreme temperatures.
If we follow the usual stages of a crop and there are no bad surprises, it is easy to generate productions of more than 1 kilo in outdoor cultivation, being able to harvest up to more 2kg in October.
Flavor and effect of Humboldt's Cinnamon Buddha OG strain
Very particular original flavor of the cannabis Kush family, it is distinguished by spicy nuances mixed with sweet flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg. As you taste this great strain of marijuana, take the opportunity to enjoy a complex earthy aroma with hints of citrus. Dominant indica with a high percentage of between 21% and 24% of THC, it is a marijuana plant with relaxing effects, highly recommended for moments of mental disconnection after a stressful day.
Opinion on the Cinnamon Buddha OG
Coming from one of the most reliable banks on the market and rewarded with its prestige, Cinnamon Buddha OG are good seeds to enjoy an OG and distinguish the best characteristics of Kush genetics.
Characteristics of Cinnamon Buddha OG
- Seed bank: Humboldt Seeds Organizartion.
- Gender: Feminized.
- Genotype: Dominancia Indica.
- Genetics: OG/Kush.
- Indoor cultivation flowering: 9 weeks.
- Outdoor cultivation flowering: October.
- Indoor crop production: Between 400g/m2 and 450g/m2.
- Outdoor crop production: 1000g per plant.
- Exterior height: 60-130cm.
- Flavor: Spicy, sweet.
- Aroma: Citrus, earthy.
- Effect: Powerful long-lasting relaxation.
- THC: 21-24%.