Notable properties of the Banana Sapphire variety
- Its high quality cannabis ancestry, nothing less than Banana Kush and Sapphire OG.
- For selective palates who like fruity aromas and banana flavor.
- Productions of quality and quantity.
- It can combat stress or insomnia with its relaxing effects.
- Marijuana Kush par excellence.
Banana Sapphire and its Kush lineage.
The Humboldt Seeds Organization seed bank has created a great kush hybrid. For starters, Banana Kush is a strain from the Ghost OG and Skunk/Haze cannabis strains. On the other hand, there is the Sapphire OG, a Humboldt classic of Kush genetics with Afghan nuances. All this makes Banana Sapphire seeds a powerful Kush that amazes with its flavors.
They are relaxing, powerful sensations that extend over time and allow you to have fun during leisure time or social gatherings. Its percentage between 23 and 26% of THC offers a feeling of relaxation that promotes the fight against stress and facilitates restful sleep.
Growing Banana Sapphire cannabis seeds.
Banana Sapphire exterior
If your goal is large productions, it is recommended to grow it outdoors. Banana Sapphire can reach heights of over 2 meters. Banana Sapphire is all-terrain, it adapts to any environment although it appreciates dry and arid climates. With the best climatic conditions and dedication, large harvests of 2000 up to 3000 grams can be obtained per plant in outdoor crops.
Banana Sapphire interior
Indoors, with a flowering period of between 8 and 9 weeks, it can also be a great producer. Of moderate stature indoors, Banana Sapphire focuses its energy to develop ramifications throughout its structure which culminates in very showy foliage. This cannabis plant produces an average of 450 to 500 grams indoors.
The banana flavor of the Banana Sapphire variety
It is certain that Banana Sapphire has a sweet banana flavor and this is thanks to its parents well selected by Humboldt. Fruity scents and sweet flavors are the main characteristics that reach the most exotic sensory levels.
Opinion on the Banana Sapphire
It is a highly recommended strain for both beginners and experts and its quality results with considerable productions may seem exaggerated. Its banana flavor drives you crazy and above all nobody would throw away quality producing plants of up to 3000 grams.
Characteristics of Banana Sapphire seeds
- Gender: Feminized.
- Genotype: 75% Indica / 25% Sativa.
- Genetics: Banana Kush x Sapphire OG.
- Flowering: between 8 and 9 weeks
- Harvest: Beginning of October.
- Indoor production: from 450 to 500 grams per plant.
- Outdoor production: from 2000 to 3000 grams per plant.
- Interior height: 80-100cm.
- Exterior height: 2 meters and more.
- Flavor: Sweet Banana.
- Aroma: Fruity.
- Effect: Lasting relaxation.
- THC: between 23 and 26%.