Chem Bomb Auto
Why might Humboldt's Chem Bomb interest you?
- For its ability to develop large, resinous flowers
- For genetic speed and robust structure that strengthens the plant
- For its citrus, kerosene and lemon flavors and aromas
- A sticky resin magnet for lovers of marijuana-derived extractions
Tips for indoor cultivation of Chem Bomb Auto genetics, a real cannabis bomb!
Chem Bomb Automatic is a genetics with a structure with a large amount of robust ramifications. This marijuana plant grows homogeneously and compactly, which is very characteristic of its parent Bubba Kush Auto. It is recommended to use a photoperiod of 20/4 to get the most out of the plant. It's not a plant that needs a lot of watering, especially in the beginning, and if you extend the vegetative stage as much as possible, you can increase yields during the flowering period and get copious, heavy harvests of resin. This autoflowering plant can manage to produce between 450-500g of dry, compact and resin-sticky flowers.
Tips for growing Chem Bomb Auto, the autoflowering big bomb !
Chem Bomb seeds have a maturity period of 55 days. It is recommended to germinate the seeds directly in the ground and therefore take full advantage of all its cannabis virtues. It is a fast genetics, highly sought after among outdoor growers who live in areas with short summers. It is an armored plant that manages to resist all types of diseases and mishaps. Its productive average is about 200g per plant. If you want to see the magnification power of her buds, we recommend the use of stakes so that the plant concentrates its energy even more for the growth of its flowers.
Chem Bomb Auto flavor and aroma
It is a genetic with great citrus nuances, both in flavor and in aroma. It intensely stimulates the olfactory senses and taste buds with tones reminiscent of lemon, pine with a background of kerosene.
Effect of the Chem Bomb Auto
Like the detonation of a bomb, Chem Bomb penetrates the head in a powerful way, thanks to its high levels of THC. The Chem Bomb explodes while rising rapidly and then bodily stabilizes in a state of joy.
Features of Chem Bomb Auto Seeds:
- Seed Bank: Humboldt Seed Organization.
- Gender: Autoflowering.
- Genotype: 65% Indica / 35% Ruderalis.
- Genetics: Chem'91 x Bubba Kush Auto
- Flowering: 55-70 days.
- Harvest: April / October.
- Indoor production: 450-600g/m2.
- Outdoor production: 50-200g/plant.
- Interior height: 100-130cm.
- Exterior height: 250cm.
- Flavor: Tropical, citrus, lemon, pine.
- Aroma: Intense fruity, kerosene.
- Effect: Powerful, relaxing.
- THC: 15.52%